Cartoons are the favorite time pass of the children as well the adults. People of every age group love cartoons. Most importantly, it has been seen that characters in cartoons leave a significant impact on children’s minds. Children are often seen copying or acting these cartoon characters in real life. These characters play an essential role in one’s personality development, just like online classes, and they develop many good habits and learn many things by seeing them.
In this article, I will be mentioning some cartoon series and characters that have influenced us in the past. So let’s get started-
- Mickey Mouse- The cartoon based on a character called Mickey Mouse’s interesting story was almost every child’s favorite.It was probably the most liked and one of the biggest hits in the Disney era. It can be called the god of cartoon characters. Walt Disney created Mickey Mouse in 1928, and the show has an IMDB rating of 8.1 and a Rotten Tomato rating of 67%.
- Homer Simpson- “The Tracey Ullman Show,” released in the year 1987, introduced us to the world of Simpson and his family. The character Simpson gained popularity because he exclaimed frustration, “D’oh! The creator of this character was Matt Groening. This show has an IMDB rating of 8.7 and a Rotten Tomato rating of 88%.
- Charlie Brown is a fascinating character who consistently refuses to kick his football. The most exciting part of this story is that this Charlie Brown dog is more famous than him. The love for his crush ‘Little Redheaded Girl, has a special corner in our hearts. Charles M Schulz developed this charter with an IMDB rating of 6 and a Rotten Tomato Rating of 94%.
- Fred Flintstone- Fred Flintstone was a comedy character who entertained us with his family issues and was famous for appetite and voice loyalty. This character was created by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera in 1960, with an IMDB rating of 6.9 and a Rotten Tomato rating of 87%.
- Tom & Jerry- Tom & Jerry is based on the exciting fight track between a cat and a mouse and their friendship. It was the longest-running cartoon show in American history. William Hanna and Joseph Barbera created the Tom & Jerry character in 1940, and tom & jerry’s show has an IMDB rating of 7.8 and a Rotten Tomato rating of 25%.
- Scooby-Doo- The cartoon series Scooby-Doo was the story of an animated dog and his investigating team and his owner Shaggy Rogers. It was probably one of those cartoon series that has made us laugh and has kept us entertained. The showing picture shows Scooby-Doo and his team investigating monster crime. One can imagine its popularity by its ranking. In 2013, it was ranked 5th most incredible cartoon show of its time.
- Sponge Bob Square Plants- this character first appeared in the famous television cartoon series called Nickel Don. The character was full of positive traits and a cute yellow sponge with square plants. In the show, you can see him wondering about children and how they managed to live in the pineapple under the sea. The creator of this character was McDannell Hillenburg. This show has an IMDB rating of 8.1 and a Rotten Tomato rating of 75%.
The above mentioned are some of the cartoon characters that hold a special place in our hearts. These cartoon characters have made our childhood better and have made us laugh. If any online educators use these characters to teach online, kids will enjoy the whole session.