Some certain conditions presuppose vaginal rejuvenation both surgical and non-surgical in women. These conditions may be urinary incontinence, aging, vaginal laxity, tears from childbirth e.t.c.
In the past few years, there has been an increase in women’s cosmetic surgery. Some women might want to correct medical defects. While others just want surgical upliftment.
Mode Of Vaginal Rejuvenation
There are two modes of this, viz; Surgical and non-Surgical vaginal rejuvenation.
The surgical process involves opening up of the labia majora to patch up slack tissue or repair a tear one and it is done by a certified cosmetic surgeon.
Non-Surgical vaginal rejuvenation unlike Surgical vaginal rejuvenation involves the use of laser or radiofrequency devices in treating lesions in the women’s genitalia.
How Non-Surgical Rejuvenation Is Perform
The Non-Surgical rejuvenation involves the use of energy such as Laser and Radiofrequency to heat the tissues in the vaginal, thus shrinking dead collagen tissues. This produces new and healthier collagen tissue and in that process tightens the vaginal muscles.
Tight vaginal muscles ensure that there is no leakage of urine. Stress urinary incontinence can be mild or severe which in this case requires the attention of a urologist. It also improves the erotic sensation during sex and increases vaginal fluid flow.
How Long Do Non-Surgical Rejuvenation Take
The process takes less than 20 minutes and is less painful and can be done without anesthesia. The patient can start their normal activities immediately while sexual activity should hold for at least 1 day. This ensures the full recovery of the collagen.
Devices Use to Carry Out Non-Surgical Rejuvenation
The devices use for caring out Non-Surgical rejuvenation are Femilift, Emsella, CO2 laser, Infini RF, and O and G-Shot. Each of these has the specialty they could be used for, while Femilift, Emsella, CO2 Laser, and Infini RF are laser and radiofrequency devices O and G-Shot is an injection into the Clitoris and the G-Spot in the vaginal.
Patients do not need post-treatment care as the tissues heal by themselves. Within a few days, the patient should have seen the result. The laser treatment needs to be redone every year while the G-Shot after every six months.
What You Should Know Before You Undergo Non-surgical Rejuvenation
You should know everything that needs to be known for the non-surgical procedures. This will ensure you are not at risk with the compatibility of the same with your health status.
- Ensure you understand what you want very well before subscribing to undergo vaginal rejuvenation.
- Makes sure the cosmetic surgeon is someone qualified before entrusting your private part for treatment. The certification and years of experience of such a Surgeon are of topmost priority.
- Depending on what you want, will you be able to undergo a normal (vaginal) childbirth process after rejuvenation?
- In the case of any complications after treatment, how will your healthiness be ensured?
- The cost of treatment, how well can you afford the same. Most cosmetic surgery doesn’t fall under the purvey of any health insurance unless medically ascertained.
Limitations of Non-Surgical Rejuvenation.
- Patients with acute stress urinary incontinence need to be directed to a urologist for proper treatment.
- It has a low-life span of treatment, says 6 months to 2 years.
- Some laxities can not be treated with a Non-surgical rejuvenation but in such a situation, surgical rejuvenation is undergone.
Depending on the severity of the conditions, not all vaginal defects can be fixed by undergoing Non-Surgical rejuvenation. This could only be determined by your doctor or gynecologist. Talk to your doctor before taking any drastic step