People have different reasons for their desire to own a home in Las Vegas. For some it is because of the fast life in this town, some because of the great weather while others may be motivated for more economic reasons, there is no state income tax in Las Vegas.
Regardless of the reason, your decision to own a house in Las Vegas is a smart decision but to avoid buying a death trap instead of a home, you should visit Home Inspection in Las Vegas NV so they can guide you in buying a safe home that won’t give you problems. But if you want the best roofing system installed in your new house, contact burggrafroofing- the most trusted tulsa ok roof replacement service provider.
If you are not convinced entirely on your decision to purchase a home in Las Vegas, I have compiled a list of the pros and cons that are associated with buying a house in Las Vegas. Also, here is our top recommendation if you are searching for the best commercial automatic door repair near me.
The Advantages Of Buying A House In Las Vegas.
The advantages are as follows:
- No state taxes: This is perhaps the biggest economic reason for people’s interest in becoming a homeowner in Las Vegas. State taxes are totally non-existent and even the sales tax you will find here is very low compared to other states. This is because the bulk of tax revenue comes from casinos, so the residents are exempted from paying them.
- Affordable housing prices: The cost to rent a house is lower than in other states and the same can be said about buying a home. This makes the cost of living even cheaper compared to other states.
- Warm weather: Another big benefit of settling down in Las Vegas is the warm weather.Unlike other parts of the country, Vegas gets the mildest snow. On average there is an average of 300 days of sunshine a year. This is why Vegas is the go-to for golfing in the country!
- Easy Life: What Las Vegas is perhaps most famous for is the nightlife and casino. If you are an ardent lover of the exciting nightlife, regardless of your age, Las Vegas is where you ought to be.
The disadvantages of buying a home in Las vegas are as follows:
- Transportation is more expensive: Las Vegas is a very big city and it is also highly visited by tourists, thus there is traffic congestion from time to time.
- Las Vegas is the sin city and it is also known for its high crime rate. It ranks low in the U.S crime rate index, Las Vegas is only safer than 12% of U.S cities.
- Las Vegas holds the highest unemployment rate in the state of Nevada. It is also the highest unemployment rate in the nation among big metropolitan areas.
- For someone who finds it difficult to tame their vices, buying a home in Las Vegas with the intention of living there can be a poor judgment. This is because sin city has enough vices to flame your indulgence. Recovering gambling addicts, alcoholics and drug addicts will likely relapse if they end up in Vegas.