Minecraft is one of the most famous video games where players break and create various blocks in three-dimensional worlds.
Survival and Creative are considered as their two main modes. In playing Survival, a player finds his own food and building supplies. A player also interacts with moving creatures in blocks.
In Creative mode, a player has available supplies. There is no need for a player to eat to survive. He can also break all types of blocks easily.
Generally speaking, the ultimate end of Minecraft is to build and survive. Minecraft is also considered as an educational video game.
A player can play the game by himself or with others. The use of tablets and smartphones that are connected to WiFi gives players plenty of game options.
A player can also connect to vast arrays of Minecraft games online that are solid and marketable.
Players can play Minecraft either on Xbox 60, Macs, or PC. Another version of the game is also available for Android, iPad, Kindle Fire, and iPhone.
The available versions vary in terms of the gadgets used by the player. The version costs $26.95 on a computer, $6.99 on a Tablet, and $20 on an Xbox edition. And here is also the list of the best south africa online casino you can play right now.
You can visit www.minecraft.com to download the Mac and PC game. A player can also check Xbox Games Store for the Xbox edition. At the same time, Tablet and phone edition can be checked in Google Play, iTunes App Store, and Amazon.com. And when it comes to the best online casino uk, just click the given link and see our most recommended sites.
Minors or children age 12 below need parent approval to make an account.
Some interesting facts about Minecraft
- Cave Game was known as the first version of Minecraft. The game was created in six days, from May 10, 2009 to May 16, 2009.
- Swedish computer programmer Markus Persson, popularly known as Notch, created Minecraft.
- November 18, 2011 was the date when the full version of Minecraft was completed.
- Minecraft evolved from Cave Game, and Minecraft: Order of the Stone.
- Ghasts’ sounds come from a sleeping cat that was accidentally recorded by Minecraft’s music producer Daniel ‘C418’ Rosenfeld’s cat.
- Computer games like RollerCoaster Tycoon, Dungeon Keeper, Infiniminer and Dwarf Fortress inspired Minecraft game.
- Among the rarest to mine in Minecraft are emerald ore block, diamond ore block, and pink wool block.
- In Minecraft, a fishing rod can also hook mobs, treasures, and other players.
- A day in Minecraft is equivalent to 20 minutes in real-time.
- A player can build a fence around his farm to block hostile mobs.
- Minecraft’s Enderman language is the English language backward.
- Simon Kokkendorf and Thorbjorn Nielsen of the Danish Geodata Agency created a scale Minecraft replica of Denmark’s entire country.
- Dragon egg is considered as the rarest item in Minecraft.
- Utility mobs are not dangerous mobs. They can protect players and villagers from hostile mobs.
- A player can put a carpet on top of the farm to access it while having a fence around.
- The six types of mobs are called the neutral mob, utility mob, boss mob, hostile mob, passive mob, and the tamable mob.
- Persson initially made creeper a pig, but he accidentally changed the length and height when he placed code.
- German musician Daniel Rosenfeld, also known as C418 (C4-Eighteen), produced the sound effects and ambient background music of Minecraft.
- After selling Minecraft, Persson bought a $70 million 9-bedroom mansion with 15-bathroom and led wild parties ever since in Beverly Hills.
- The original Enderman had green eyes.
- The workbench was the previous name of the crafting table in Minecraft.
- Before the idea was ditched, Minecraft was supposed to have a Sky Dimension. The Sky Dimension was supposed to be added from The End, Far Lands, Overworld, Void, Outer End, and The Nether.
- Minecraft’s one block is one cubic meter.
- Creepers do not like ocelots.
- In 2014, Minecraft was bought by Microsoft for 2.5 billion dollars.
- Minecraft cannot be played infinitely. The gamer will reach the “World Boundary” when he ventures further.
- There are about 126 million people who play Minecraft per month.
- More than 200 million copies of Minecraft have been sold globally.
- At the Viktor Rydberg secondary school in Stockholm, Sweden, Minecraft is considered compulsory for 13-year-olds students.
- Examples of Utility Mobs are the Snow Golem and the Iron Golem.
- Minecraft’s strongest mobs are the boss mobs. Currently, these are the Wither and the Enderdragon.
- Hostile Mobs are the Skeleton Horseman, Evoker, Ghast, and Phantom.
- Panda, dolphin, and bee are examples of neutral mobs. These neutral mobs only attack when provoked.
- Examples of Tameable Mobs are mule, donkey, trader llama, llama, skeleton horse, wolf, cat, parrot, and horse. These can be turned to player’s pets.
- Donkey, turtle, chicken, and horse are a few passive mobs. They will run away if provoked.
- In Minecraft, the Creepers detonate because they get very nervous.
- A smoker is one of the valuable things to create in Minecraft.
- Players aged three and above can enjoy playing Minecraft.
- Minecraft has a “Peaceful Mode” where the game is less violent for minors. This means that the game will be played without hostile mobs like zombies and creepers.
- Minecraft launched an Education Edition for European schools in 2016. It happened after it got good feedback from more than 10,000 teachers and students.
- Minecraft has already made over one trillion views on YouTube.
- In 2021, India alone had contributed over 3 billion views.
- In the “Minecraft: The Story of Mojang” documentary, Persson disclosed that he couldn’t look straight on his creations, saying he didn’t have any modeling programs.
- In 2014, Persson tweeted asking people to bid on his game. “Anyone want to buy my share of Mojang so I can move on with my life? Getting hate for trying to do the right thing is not my gig,” his tweet said. Three months later, Microsoft purchased Mojang Studios.
- One in every 10,000 times you start the game, the loading menu will misspell Minecraft, from Minecraft to “Minceraft” instead.
- Persson’s avatar is a unique feature in Minecraft. The Notch Apples or Enchanted Apples are named after the game creator.
- Minecraft’s landscape is called Biomes. The landscapes have plains, forests, deserts, and snowy mountains.
- Persson’s most famous tweets were:
“I found a great girl, but she’s afraid of me and my lifestyle and went with a normal person instead.”
“I would Musk and try to save the world, but that just exposes me to the same type of assholes that made me sell Minecraft again.”