Have you ever thought of how power information is? You can be saved with the right information and at the right time. So, I believe this is coming at the right time. Are you expediting hair loss? Do you know someone suffering from the problem of hair loss? Here comes the solution.
With about 100,000 hairs on your head, paraventure you could count, it’s normal to lose between 50 and 100 hairs a day, that is a small loss and isn’t noticeable. But it is impossible to take note of hair loss on daily bases, however, if you notice a large amount of hair in the drain after washing your hair or clumps of hair in your brush. You might also notice thinning patches of hair or baldness, you are losing you’re here! Stop the panicking buddy! There is a solution if you are in this category, why not find out more.
Key points about hair loss
- Hereditary Baldness: Provided you have a family history of baldness, you may have this type of hair loss. Certain sex hormones can trigger hereditary hair loss. It may begin as early as puberty. In most cases, hair loss may occur with a simple stop in the cycle of hair growth. Critical illnesses, surgeries, or traumatic events can trigger hair loss.
- Hormonal Changes: This can cause temporary hair loss. It includes: pregnancy, childbirth, discontinuing the use of birth control pills and menopause.
- Medical conditions: Some medical conditions that can cause hair loss are: thyroid disease, alopecia areata (an autoimmune disease that attacks hair follicles) and scalp infections like ringworm.
- Permanente hair loss due to scarring as a result of some diseases that cause scarring such as lichen planus and lupus.
- Hair loss can also be due to medications used to treat such as cancer, high blood pressure, arthritis, depression and heart problems.
- A physical or emotional shock may trigger noticeable hair loss. Examples of this type of shock include: a death in the family, extreme weight loss and a high fever.
- People with trichotillomania (hair-pulling disorder) is another example of hair loss
- Traction hair loss is another example and can result from hairstyles that put pressure on the follicles by pulling the hair back very tightly.
Solution to Hair Loss
I will make a suggestion as a solution to your hair loss. There is a supplement called Viviscal and is an effective formula for hair loss treatment.